- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Tag Archives: bgp nat failover
This is for the more hard core Cisco IOS users: With multi-homed BGP you can let your router failover internet service providers. You can track their availability with SLA, or simply let BGP do its thing. The thing that had … Continue reading