This post will explain the wonders of routing-instances within Junos. (comparable to “vrf-ligth” with some other Vendors..) It wil also cover shady areas like RIB-groups, “import instance-from” and finally, Logical Tunnel – Interfaces. The examples should work.. although I had to resort to using my SRX for the Logical Tunnel interfaces as they would not come up on the Olives.
- Dragonvale Hack on Explanation by examples: virtual routing tables (vrf)
- Appliance repair Burbank on To setup an Iscsi initiator on Linux
- wouche16 on Explanation by examples: virtual routing tables (vrf)
- wouche3 on Configuring DNS-sec on Solaris 10+
- thefightbetting on How to recover a Cisco 2600 router and restore IOS