- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
I recently had to solve a problem with my son’s Nintendo Switch where the game called “Splatoon” would not find any Internet players because “there was a NAT traversal problem”. Googling told me the wildest stories from completely exposing the … Continue reading