- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Daily Archives: February 15, 2017
This post will explain the wonders of routing-instances within Junos. (comparable to “vrf-ligth” with some other Vendors..) It wil also cover shady areas like RIB-groups, “import instance-from” and finally, Logical Tunnel – Interfaces. The examples should work.. although I had … Continue reading