- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Note: this setup is probably the WORST documented peace of Open Source software I have come across and all forums times I have found on it are of people struggling with it. So here goes.. “how do I use Freeradius as … Continue reading
0. First make you have a working FreeRadius server running and all is jolly. For details, see my previous post “To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch”. 1. On the FreeRadius server, add a Dot1X Port-user in /etc/freeradius/users … Continue reading