- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Daily Archives: December 11, 2015
If you were under the impression that only Juniper has a nice revision system for archiving configurations… think again and behold a not very well known feature in IOS: configuration archiving… archiving-notes
This document introduces a nice features in IOS that is not very commonly know: a time domain reflectometer functionality on the SwitchPorts! tdr-example-cisco-3560-switch