- Dragonvale Hack on Explanation by examples: virtual routing tables (vrf)
- Appliance repair Burbank on To setup an Iscsi initiator on Linux
- wouche16 on Explanation by examples: virtual routing tables (vrf)
- wouche3 on Configuring DNS-sec on Solaris 10+
- thefightbetting on How to recover a Cisco 2600 router and restore IOS
Daily Archives: November 22, 2014
After all: what else is there? Don’t forget the only certainty in life is that they’re not going to be around for ever.
The British myth that professionalism requires emotional detachment is plain bonkers; work without passion proves stale born.
Make sure your previous wounds have healed.
If a wound hasn’t properly healed, it means you are still wounded.
Don’t blame yourself for your limitations. Some may be hard coded and a fact of life. Not accepting facts is foolish.
Stop messing about and get someone else to do it properly.
Overuse of words like “Service” or “tool”, especially in environments where the implied keyword is not being practiced or implemented properly, will turn people against the word and give rise to suspicion.
If your debating partner is unwilling to try to see your point and listen to what is actually being said, then stop waisting your energy and terminate the discussion. (this might especially be useful in some counties where people scream a … Continue reading
“No” is as valid an answer as “Yes”, and men kind should stop refraining to use it.
Opinions are as valuable as the facts they are build upon.