- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Configuring a Spanning Tree in GNS3: ———————————— I found that configuring the SPT was always a bit vague due to the fact that dynamips / dynagen emulate Cisco IOS Routers, not switches. I didn’t find a simple example that tells … Continue reading
1. Creat a “save” panic: # savecore -L 2. Decompress it; # savecore -vf /var/crash/vmdump.0 3. Load the panic dump in the kernel debugger: /var/crash# mdb -k /var/crash/unix.0 vmcore.0 4. Analyse.. See the processes that were running at the time … Continue reading
1. First check that (send)mail works on Solaris # mailx -v root@localhost </etc/hosts Check that the mail is sent; # mailx ->> if mail does NOT work, make sure the /etc/inet/hosts file contains propper FQDN entries: 127.0.0.1 localhost 192.168.0.100 s11-server1 … Continue reading
1. create a user “user1″ and assign a password # useradd -d /export/home/user1 -m -s /bin/bash user1 # passwd user1 -> here password “user1234″ is used. 2. Create a role # roleadd -d /export/home/role1 -m role1 # passwd role1 -> … Continue reading