- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Daily Archives: April 10, 2013
2. A network administrator has been provided with the following block of class A IP addresses: 188.8.131.52/21. He has been asked to create at least 3 subnets with equal size netmasks, and the number of the hosts per subnet are … Continue reading