- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Monthly Archives: April 2013
1. create a user “user1” and assign a password # useradd -d /export/home/user1 -m -s /bin/bash user1 # passwd user1 -> here password “user1234” is used. 2. Create a role # roleadd -d /export/home/role1 -m role1 # passwd role1 -> … Continue reading
2. A network administrator has been provided with the following block of class A IP addresses: 220.127.116.11/21. He has been asked to create at least 3 subnets with equal size netmasks, and the number of the hosts per subnet are … Continue reading