- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Daily Archives: May 7, 2012
Spanning Tree Protocol SPT Note: The phrase “bridge” can be read as switch as well in the explanantion below. 1. Elect the Bridge with the LOWEST Bridge – ID (BID = Priority. MAC) as root bridge. The default Priority is … Continue reading