- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I didn’t check where this quotes originates from, but is very true all the same: “Switch where you can, route where you must”
Click here for the PDF file: NAT-drawing
Click here for the PDF file that explains the algorithm: hold-down-timer-algorithmn1
A Cisco IOS EIGRP feasible successor router can become successor provided the following criteria are met: 1. ADfeasible successor < FDsuccessor
1. Create 3 virtual router forwarding (vrf) table entries In the following example we are going to setup VRF tables and see how they can be applied to ordinary routers. MPLS is not used in this example, which make the … Continue reading
Spanning Tree Protocol SPT Note: The phrase “bridge” can be read as switch as well in the explanantion below. 1. Elect the Bridge with the LOWEST Bridge – ID (BID = Priority. MAC) as root bridge. The default Priority is … Continue reading