- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Monthly Archives: April 2012
ZONES: scheduling, TS scheduling and projects and tasks, FSS scheduling without zones, FSS scheduling and FSS within zones
ZONES: scheduling, TS scheduling and projects and tasks, FSS scheduling without zones, FSS scheduling and FSS within zones. 1. explanation scheduling -draw the circle, ts_tq, ts_quantum, ts_slpret show dispadmin -l ->to see the current schedulers and their place within the … Continue reading
Least-Privilege Study Notes Lab 4 Task 2-Configuring Least Privilege 1. edit /etc/security/prof_attr to create a profile called “File Reader” File Reader::: -> Is a profile to read root-files:
Setting up ISCSI on Solaris 10 with ZFS In the iscsi – world the iicsi – Server is the TARGET and the client is the INITIATOR. Initiator = marconi22, 192.168.1.22 Target = marconi-t, 192.168.1.100 0. create the zfs (raw) volume … Continue reading
Configuring DNS(sec) BIND 9+ and rndc1 on Solaris 10 Primary / Master server: zone-test1, IP: 192.168.1.13 Slave / Secondary server: zone-test1, IP: 192.168.1.14 0. H2n In order to speed up the DNS setup, the Perl script “h2n” is used here … Continue reading