- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Category Archives: Technical
1. Create the Etherchannel and bring it up: laks:/root # dladm show-dev nge0 link: up speed: 100 Mbps duplex: full rge0 link: up speed: 100 Mbps duplex: full rtls0 link: unknown speed: 100 Mbps duplex: unknown
0. As of recent, starting the free radius daemon on eg Debian like OS-es might provide you with hassle regarding permissions on the SSL keys. In case of startup problems, start the daemon with “-X” or run “strace -t open” … Continue reading
1. A network administrator has been provided with the following Class B block of IP addresses: 172.16.0.0/16 It is his task to subnet this Classful network to have (at least) 9 subnets available and maximize the number of hosts available … Continue reading
On the router to be server: RouterA(config)#tftp-server flash:c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-16.bin NO / after flash: !
To setup an Iscsi initiator on Linux The instructions below were executed on Red Het E.L. 5.3 x86_64 0. Install scsi-target-utils This comes with the DVD: # rpm -i iscsi-initiator-utils-188.8.131.528-0.18.el5.x86_64.rpm
To setup pptp vpn debian ipad 0. Get the software: # apt-get install pptpd 1. edit /etc/pptpd.conf localip 192.168.2.250 remoteip 192.168.2.240-245,192.168.2.245
To install zfs on snow leopard.txt download the zfs package from: http://zfs.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/downloads OR: https://github.com/dustin/mac-zfs/downloads I used zfs-110 binaries. $ gzcat zfs-119bin.tgz |tar -xvf –
Authenticated SMTP with Sun JES Messenger When nomadic users would like to send emails via their organization’s smtp server, a problem arises around smtp. The pop and imap protocols are well suited for remote users and can be secured by … Continue reading
Solaris Test LWPS Fork–bombs and Zone – Resource Control As an end-user create a number of Lightweight processess using the following script which should be located in a test-zone: #!/bin/ksh # Script test-fork-bomb.ksh maxlwps=500
ZONES: scheduling, TS scheduling and projects and tasks, FSS scheduling without zones, FSS scheduling and FSS within zones
ZONES: scheduling, TS scheduling and projects and tasks, FSS scheduling without zones, FSS scheduling and FSS within zones. 1. explanation scheduling -draw the circle, ts_tq, ts_quantum, ts_slpret show dispadmin -l ->to see the current schedulers and their place within the … Continue reading