- A solution to the NAT traversal problem between a Nintendo Switch and the Juniper SRX Firewall.
- Junos Routing-Instance, RIB-Groups, imports, and Logical Tunnel Interfaces explained.
- IPv6 and Neighbor Discovery de-mistified..
- Configuring an VMPS server with FreeRadius
- To configure a freeradius server for a cisco switch with DOT1X
Author Archives: rootuser
This post will show how to perform LibPcap snooping on IOS devices. Two types of IOS routers (7200 and csr1000v) are covered in the document. tcpdump-on-ios
A study in Flexlinks.. FLEXlink-study
This is for the more hard core Cisco IOS users: With multi-homed BGP you can let your router failover internet service providers. You can track their availability with SLA, or simply let BGP do its thing. The thing that had … Continue reading
The digital revolution has led modern people into such a social isolation that despite the many social media, we seem to be swallowed as a whole into nothingness. So we try to make sense of our lives,- that inadvertently gets … Continue reading
After all: what else is there? Don’t forget the only certainty in life is that they’re not going to be around for ever.